Cargo Tank Hazardous Material Training - Columbus
OTA/OAM Member Rate - $425.00
Non-Member Rate- $525.00
Training topics will include:
- Part 180 Review
- Pressure/Leakage Test
- Special Test/Inspection Condition
- Compliance Dates
- Tank Markings
- Inspector Qualifications
- Registration Procedures
- Compliance/Enforcement Procedures
- Lining Inspection/Thickness Test
- Internal/External Visual Inspection
The instructor for this training is Daniel Shelton, Managing Partner of HazMat Resources, Inc. He has over 44 years of experience in the transportation industry.
This course is designed for Cargo Tank carriers, testing, and inspection and repair personnel. Course material includes the Federal Hazardous Material Regulations Book and the USDOT Bulk Packaging Manual. Attendees will also receive a Certificate of Completion.
7:30 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM Session Begins
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Session Resumes
4:00 PM Session Concludes for Day 1
8:00 AM Session Resumes
12:00 PM Lunch
12:45 PM Session Resumes
2:30 PM Session Concludes
Columbus Marriott Northwest
5605 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017
A room block has been negotiated. Room rate is $119 per night. Please call the hotel directly at (800) 801-7133 for reservations and reference the "Ohio Trucking Association" room block. Rooms must be reserved by Monday, April 8, 2019 to guarantee the negotiated rate.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel more than 10 days before the course.
- You will receive a 75% refund if you cancel more than 3 days before the course.
- You will receive no refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the course.