DOT Compliance Seminar - Cincinnati
If the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) comes to your shop for a compliance audit and finds just one violation, fines could range from $500 to $28,000. Depending on the violations, USDOT could suspend your entire operation. Shouldn't your compliance be as up to date as possible? Here is a seminar that can help.
- What is a DOT Compliance Review?
- How are safety ratings determined? What are your rights and responsibilities?
- Part 382 – Drug/ Alcohol Testing
- Part 383 – CDL Regulations Serious Traffic Violations
- Part 387 – Financial Responsibility
- Part 390 – Marking and Accident Reporting
- Part 391 – Qualification of Drivers
- Part 392 – Driving Motor Vehicles
- Parts 393 & 396 – Maintenance/ Inspection
- Part 395 - Hours of Service
- DOT Log Accuracy Checks