Ohio Trucking Safety Council - September Program
Thursday, September 14, 2023 (11:30 AM - 1:30 PM) (EDT)
Evolution of Transportation Insurance - How Technology Impacts Your Premium
Join Jody Jordan with USI Insurance Services as he discusses the impact of safety technology on your insurance premiums at the September meeting of the Ohio Trucking Safety Council. The meeting, held Thursday, September 14 at the Medallion Club in Westerville, will cover:
- Technology –Friend or Foe: Is the technology used in your equipment protecting you or exposing you?
- Q&A with a Transportation Underwriter: A chance to have a candid discussion about how insurance companies price your exposure.
- Renewal Process Evolution: How do you help your company stand out to an insurance carrier?
11:00AM - Registration
11:30AM - Lunch
12:15PM - Program Begins
* Note that each registered attendee will receive lunch
About the Speaker:
Jody Jordan is a Senior Vice President within USI’s Commercial Property & Casualty group. As the Transportation Leader of the Great Lakes Region, Jody is responsible for the oversight of all client relationship driven activities including program design, marketing, claim management, and loss control services.
Jody has spent a decade designing and evaluating Alternative Risk Transfer (ART) programs for fleets ranging from 50 to 1,500+ units. Options include Single Parent Captives (Rental/ Owned), Group (Rental / Owned), Retros, Corridors, Aggregates, ... Prior to joining USI, Jody served as Business Development Manger at National Interstate Insurance Company where his responsibilities included field underwriting, program design, on-boarding, claims and risk management. Jody has a strong background in structuring and deploying complex solutions within multi-tier organizations. Jody is well versed at aligning short-term business unit goals with long-term corporate strategy.
Jody earned his B.A. in Finance and Accounting from Mount Union College and his M.B.A. from Kent State University. Jody maintains active Property/Casualty and Life Accident/ Health licenses.
Jody lives in Sagamore Hills, OH with his wife and 3 daughters.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel more than 10 days before the event.
- You will receive a 75% refund if you cancel more than 3 days before the event.
- You will receive no refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the event.
- No shows will be responsible to pay 100% of the registration fee.