OTA Annual Conference
$150/Member Virtual Ticket
$299/Member In-Person Ticket
$475/Non-Member Virtual Ticket
$599/Non-Member In-Person Ticket
$999/Exhibitor (open to member only; includes 1 full conference registration)
Join the Ohio Trucking Association in Columbus on September 13-14 for a two-day event that is focused on taking you and your business to the next level. Through thoughtful programming, learning from peers and connecting with leading industry partners, you will walk away with the tools you need to drive your success, and company, into the future.
Attend the Conference In-Person or Virtually
In-person attendees will have full access to programming, vendor exhibits, networking receptions, and the opportunity to attend the Conference PAC dinner on Monday evening (additional fee and pre-registration is required).
If you prefer to attend virtually, you can experience the conference from your home or office with access to programming and a unique way to meet industry vendors.
- All keynote presentations will be live streamed – you’ll hear each speaker’s presentation and see the slides just as if you were in the front row.
- All sessions will be available post-conference for you to view on demand. You can access the files and replay the presentations at any time.
- Exhibitors and sponsors will have the opportunity to introduce you to their business through commercials that run during programming breaks.
Exhibit at Conference
At the OTA Annual Conference, you will have the opportunity to meet and connect with decision makers from around the state. Be sure your company’s products and services are represented with a tabletop exhibit display.
In-person attendees will experience your exhibit live, while our virtual attendees can get to know your company through a 2-3 minute “commercial” that will run during programming breaks.
Tabletop Exhibit Package includes:
- One 6’ skirted table
- One chair
- Electric service (upon request)
- Listing on the OTA conference app
- Listing on the conference web page
- One full conference registration (includes admission to programming sessions, networking receptions and conference meals)
- Ability to submit a 2-3 minute “commercial” for virtual attendees to view during the live stream portion of the conference (this video should be a MP4 file with a 16:9 resolution; deadline to submit is August 31, 2021)
Renaissance Columbus Westerville - Polaris Hotel
409 Altair Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082
Room rate is $164 per night. Reservation deadline is August 19, 2021. Please call reservations directly at (833) 427-0292 and reference the "Ohio Trucking Association Room Block" or book online here.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel more than 10 days before the event.
- You will receive a 75% refund if you cancel more than 3 days before the event.
- You will receive no refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the event.