OTA Institute: DOT Compliance Seminar in Cincinnati
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
The OTA, in conjunction with Marvin Johnson & Associates, will be running a DOT Compliance Training in Cincinnati on Wednesday, May 3.
This comprehensive, one-day training aims to keep you compliant with the seemingly ever-changing DOT regulations. Whether you are new to motor carrier safety, or a seasoned professional, this course is tailor-made to accommodate you.
Instructors Jerry Ogle and L. Wayne Andrews of Marvin Johnson & Associates will take a deep dive into the following areas:
- What is a DOT Compliance?
- How are safety ratings determined? What are your rights and responsibilities?
- Part 382 – Drug/ Alcohol Testing
- Part 383 – CDL Regulations Serious Traffic Violations
- Part 387 – Financial Responsibility
- Part 390 – Marking and Accident Reporting
- Part 391 – Qualification of Drivers
- Part 392 – Driving Motor Vehicles
- Parts 393 & 396 – Maintenance/ Inspection
- Part 395 - Hours of Service
- DOT Log Accuracy Checks
The price to attend this training is $199 for OTA members and $399 for non-members. Course material includes the management edition of the FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations), and sample copies of all required forms. Attendees will also receive a Certificate of Attendance. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Instructors for this course are Jerry Ogle and L. Wayne Andrews of Marvin Johnson & Associates. Jerry has been with Marvin Johnson & Associates since January 2008 and previously spent over ten years in transportation safety and other management roles for companies with 200+ power units. He is experienced in both DOT and Occupational and Safety Health Administration (OSHA) compliance. Wayne joined Marvin Johnson in August 2014 after being employed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Prior to the FMCSA, Wayne served for 20 years with the Indiana State Police, retiring as the captain of Commercial Vehicle Enforcement.
8:00AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30AM: Training Begins
4:00PM: Training Concludes
Our refund policy is as follows:
- You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel more than 10 days before the training.
- You will receive a 75% refund if you cancel more than 3 days before the training.
- You will receive no refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the training.
- No shows will be responsible to pay 100% of the registration fee.
OTA Members: $199
9266 Schulze Drive
West Chester, OH 45069 United States