OTA Institute Webinar: 3G to 4G Fleet Network Conversion: What you need to know
Member Rate: Free
Non-Member Rate: $50
Thank you to EROAD for sponsoring this webinar for OTA members!
3G networks will be retiring soon to prepare for the faster, more data capable 4G and 5G networks. This means that if you have any vehicles using 3G hardware or technology solutions, they will need to be updated or replaced to keep operating with no interruptions of service.
Join EROAD’s VP of Operations, Yasi Alemzadeh, as she covers the key points in managing the 3G to 4G transition:
- Find out when “the date” is for the sunset of 3G networks
- Is it the same date for all service providers or will there be a gradual decrease in service over time?
- See how the 3G shut down will affect your fleet
- Will my drivers be able to use their same ELDs or will I have to replace hardware and what will this cost?
- Understand the benefits of upgrading to 4G LTE
- Will I get more data, faster, in a more reliable manner?
- Obtain best practices to transition with minimum disruption to your business and operations
- Putting the right people in charge and creating a transition plan
Get yourself in the know and be prepared so you and your drivers won’t be left out in the dark when the sun sets on your 3G technology.
About the Presenter:
Yasi Alemzadeh, Vice President of Operations, EROAD
Yasi Alemzadeh has over 18 years of global experience in high growth enterprise software, SaaS and solutions companies. Yasi directs EROAD North America operations, which includes Customer Success, Technical Support, Implementation, Installation, and Supply Chain activities. She works diligently to create a superior experience for EROAD customers by continuously reviewing quality results in each team. Yasi has an extensive background in technology, specializing in SaaS solutions. She is highly experienced in building customer success, operations, and marketing teams. Yasi’s keen insight and close monitoring of technological trends makes her instrumental in providing cutting-edge customer support at EROAD.
Can't make this date? No problem! Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recordings after the webinar.
Thank you to our webinar sponsor: